Expired Domain Selection easy method | niche site project
Expired Domain Selection
For domaining or your business purpose needs an expired domain. Expired Domain name selection is an important aspect of preparation for niche site building or Bogging. webrex info gives you a fresh solution about expired domain name selection.
Below I am explaining the serial
Step 01-TOOLS SELECTION
There are two types of free and paid tools to find Expedited domains.
Having Free Tools (Websites)
It is easy to find an expired domain from paid tools. So here I have used domcop.com tools.
- At first, you have to decide how much DA, PA is the domain. Let’s say our demand here is DA = 20 +, PA = 20 +.
- There may be another requisition such as a spam score. It can be within 3.
3.Domain names can not contain any das (-) and numeric (1,2,3).
4.The domain name should be professional.
Step 03-SELECTION PROCESS(using DOMCOP)
- Firstly I have selected DOMCOP’s EXPIRED & ADVANCED option.
- .com, .net, .org and .info were searched for these four Extensions domains.
- DA & PA = 15 I have selected.
- I have selected Spam Score 0-3.
- I have selected the licensing type all.
- I have selected domain source all.
- Language English is selected.
- Go to Miscellaneous and select HIDE ADULT & HIDE SPAMMY.
At this stage we got some search results.
We will analyze the results from the results of the domain one by one.
Below are the steps of analysis.
DA & PA of the domains received from Dumpco will be checked again. Here are the tools that DA & PA have used to test.
Note that DA & PA domains received from DOMPP and DA & PA obtained from above tools vary slightly.
Expired-Domain-SelectionThe second step
The domain of domain received from DOMPOP should be checked. In many domains, the categories are not available. Domains must be in the category.
The tools used to check the categories are:
Note that at the top of all these sites are rarely come in the Result. Even then, there is a sense of near-real estate. At one time, do not take into account the category resolution.
The third step
Let’s check the domain is available or sold (GODADDY)
The fourth step
BACKLINK has been checked with Ahrefs from the YouTube video.
Here are some things to notice
- If there are Chinese and Japanese BACKLINK, then those sites are excluded.
- The total is good at 100 BACKLINK.
- DO FOLLOW BACKLINK is better than 30.
- BACKLINK at DOMAIN RATING (DR) = 30
- Anchor text ratio is a term. If the MAXIMUM BACKLINK is done with the main keyword, it can be spammed.
The fifth step
Many people have seen MINMIMUM TF & CF = 10 + from the YouTube video.
Here MAJESTIC TOOLS has been used to check TF & CF.
WAYBACK MACHINE TOOLS has been used to test the history of the website (what was the content of the site, how many times it was saved) from the YouTube video.
Here are some things to note. These are the things
- When checking a site’s history, it is excluded if the site was once a Chinese or Japanese site.